EPS2013 Poster Printing Service
Do not carry any more — pick up your posters on the site!
We offer the possibility of printing your poster on site via Unigrafia.
You can send your PDF-file to Unigrafia Poster Printing Service in good time before the congress. Do not forget your poster code nor your own contact information.
Posters will be printed in A0-format (841mm x 1189 mm, width x height). Paper 180 g/m2 matte.
Price depends on the time of the order. The earlier the cheaper!
- 48,00 € during 27th May—9th June
- 55,00 € during 10th June—23rd June
- 64,00 € during 24th June—28th June
The price is paid at time of delivery.
Picking up the posters
The poster is paid when picking it up at the Unigrafia Stand in Dipoli. Cash and credit card will be accepted.Picking-up times: 10.00 – 13.00 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.
Preparing your poster and making your order
- Here are a few tips for preparing your poster from Unigrafia:
- The size of the poster – but not its dimensions – can be adjusted at the printing stage.
- Material should preferably be delivered in PDF format.
- Posters should be readable from a distance of at least one metre.
- Image resolution should be at least 150–200 dpi.
- Logos and images downloaded from the Internet are rarely suitable for printing. Check whether the relevant company has a logo database or similar resource.
- In an A0-sized poster, the font size of headings must be at least 120pt, sub-headings approximately 70pt and body text approximately 35pt.
- Lines should not be too long (difficult to read), and text should be arranged into columns.
- An airy layout makes the poster clearer. Line spacing should not be set too small.
- Side margins should be at least 3 cm to leave room for text, logos and similar features.
- Please read instructions for placing your order.
- Start making your order online. Choose English and Sign up for a Free Account.
e-mail, help-desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 26 (Teollisuuskatu 23 B)
00014 University of Helsinki
Tel. +358 9 701 0230 (Telephone exchange)
Fax +358 9 7010 2370
Open Mon—Fri: 9.00—16.00
Closed on weekends and public holidays